The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose.
To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks (no particular order), and tag people in the note.
(I kind of took a slightly alternate approach, in that these are all records that have informed certain chapters in my life from early on till present day, both musical and personal, and are the albums that have stuck with me over the years)
1. Prince and the Revolution - Purple Rain
2. Mike Viola - Lurch
3. Neil Young - Harvest
4. David Mead - Tangerine5. The Eels - Blinking Lights and other Revelations
6. Richard Swift - Dressed Up For The Letdown
7. Def Leppard - Hysteria8. The Clash - London Calling
9. Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
10. Otis Redding - Otis Blue
11. Stevie Wonder - Fullfillingness First Finale
12. John Hiatt - Bring the Family
13. Gillian Welch - Time (The Revelator)
14. Radiohead - OK Computer
15. Neil Finn - One Nil