Check out the new event website here: www.FleetWoodsFestival.blogspot.com
What to expect:
- From Noon - 3pm on Saturday, November 3rd, over 20 bands will be performing songs off of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours and Tusk in album order among a grove of oak trees (hence "Fleet Woods").
- Bands include: Tommy Santee Klaws, Mad Gregs, One Trick Pony, Dorian Wood, The Get Down Boys, CB Brand, Many Distant Cities, Bunnies & Kitties, Gold Paint, Tall Tales and the Silver Lining, Fort King, Kitchen Hips, Ghiant, The Receptionists, Homesick Elephant, Matt Van Winkle, The Eager Seaver, Brandon Schott, The Old Round, White Dove, One High Five, and more!
- There will be CAMPING on Friday November 2nd and Saturday November 3rd for those who are interested.
- There will be "micro-events" in the evening of Saturday, November 3rd including food/drink tastings, mini-performances, craft workshops, art installations, dance parties, etc.
- The location is a 10-site campground and amphitheater at Sage Ranch Park (a 625 acre natural park) in Chatsworth/Canoga Park (about 10 minutes from Woodland Hills, off the 101). Boulder outcroppings resemble Joshua Tree, but the campground is nicely shaded by a grove of oak trees and features spectacular views of the surrounding valleys.
- Food trucks!